Jazz

I wish that some of the records on my wishlist that come up day after day changed in price by 1c or something followed you.
I tend to take off more than 1c a time (around £5 depending on the original amount), that would be so time consuming.

Most of the time it will just hit my 'I would rather keep it than drop it anymore' price, = but sometimes it surprises me. For example, I was looking through my discogs collection the other week and saw 'Odd Future - The OF Tape' was selling for crazy money. I picked this up sealed for £10 and listened to it once so I listed it for the £105 average. I forgot about it until last night, and dropped it to £100 and it sold instantly. Still cant quite believe it because I couldn't care less for the album, it just wasn't my thing. Now I can pick up a pile of records I actually want.

Yep I bit in this :)
It’s really good stuff. Hoping the full album gets a standard release. Think I might end up risking this one. Not sure if you’ve bought from them before @Crabbers, but be ready for a long wait and potentially poor quality press. Hopefully not, but they haven’t been the most consistent in the past unfortunately.

Last edited:
Don't expect this to arrive but... 11 English pounds gets you this new Black Monument Ensemble on International Anthem Records
Outstanding price, and FYI Gilles Peterson has mentioned this album several times as being one of his favourites this year. Personally, I struggle to get into it, but at that price its worth picking up blind.

Hey for 4 songs...why the hell not;)

Did you grab that madmadmad btw?

I picked up the white label album but not the 7" (I tend to avoid 7" as a general rule).

Funny one with the MADMADMAD though. I had a load of issues with Ill Considered pressings and was at the end of my tether. I put the order in as a 'last chance' and didn't receive anything for a while. Eventually I received a copy (No.004 of 200 with a hand written personalized message on the sleeve) and the booklet and was pretty ecstatic about it. I've chatted to Leon quite a few times on Instagram, and also bought a load of the test pressings from the Ill Considered stuff so I assumed he recognized my address, hense the message. A few days later I received another one - No.092/200 (which must have been the one I actually bought, without the booklet but with a single paged flyer). All good stuff, but man they need to get their QC in line :ROFLMAO:

I picked up the white label album but not the 7" (I tend to avoid 7" as a general rule).

Funny one with the MADMADMAD though. I had a load of issues with Ill Considered pressings and was at the end of my tether. I put the order in as a 'last chance' and didn't receive anything for a while. Eventually I received a copy (No.004 of 200 with a hand written personalized message on the sleeve) and the booklet and was pretty ecstatic about it. I've chatted to Leon quite a few times on Instagram, and also bought a load of the test pressings from the Ill Considered stuff so I assumed he recognized my address, hense the message. A few days later I received another one - No.092/200 (which must have been the one I actually bought, without the booklet but with a single paged flyer). All good stuff, but man they need to get their QC in line :ROFLMAO:
I remember we cuz I saw you had their manifesto and I didn’t get one, so I don’t ted them and the next week I hit one with a note written in French and also the 7” included;)

This new HHV newsletter is a real trap for jazz addicts!
giphy.gif

Back