Jazz

Hope you're enjoying the Harriott. Many thanks for the positive feedback! means a lot. ;-) No more Ernie Garside at the mo, too many legal hurdles regarding issuing stuff which features well known American players. We got blocked from releasing something recently. Shame beccause it's fantastic but the estate said no so that's the end of that.
We do have this coming out soon though. a must for Joe Harriott/Denis Preston fans, indeed Brit jazz fans in general....
Cheers for this. Its a shame about the recordings, but I an understand all the legalities involved in these kind of releases.

Im a bit of a bookworm with jazz books being a favourite, so I put the order in for this when it first popped up on Bandcamp. Cant wait to read it!

Found this on Reddit, if it’s legit looks like two Bill Evans titles are slated for the AAA treatment. Not familiar with those two albums in particular, what’s the consensus?View attachment 63336

I have the Jazz at 33 1/3 pressing if Trio 64 and think it’s great. Tbh it’s what got me into Bill Evans and Pick up a bunch of Resonance & OJC Pressings. I would definitely recommend it, and am very tempted to buy it again if it’s AAA Acoustic Sounds.

I haven’t heard Trio 65

Loving the new Nubya Garcia album. I got the splatter edition too and it's refreshing to see a mock up actually look like the record.

Weirdly they sent me two jackets. I thought for a moment they had sent me two copies of the album, but only one had records in it. Did this happen to anyone else? Will make a nice picture, I guess.

Also I pre-ordered the Ebi Soda album what feels like months ago and never received it. Did anyone else order and get their copy?

Loving the new Nubya Garcia album. I got the splatter edition too and it's refreshing to see a mock up actually look like the record.

Weirdly they sent me two jackets. I thought for a moment they had sent me two copies of the album, but only one had records in it. Did this happen to anyone else? Will make a nice picture, I guess.
Did you get the signed version? I received one signed jacket and then one unsigned with the records

Ive just bought this deal over on Zavvi

I mean, i have couple of those titles already but for that price, wow!

Looking forward to what i will get in the mystery bundle!

Back