Jazz

I've been streaming this today and its a killer session! I believe (from the dates provided) it was recorded just before the session used for Gearbox Records 'Soy Califa - Live From Magleaas Højskole 1967' album.

In the barely jazz category I ordered the Mette Henriette s/t album today after way to much deliberation. Which will come first my BN sale order or this one from Amoeba Records.

@Skalap ,Do you know if these are available after the fact to watch as I’ll probably be having a camp when this is on. ya very much. 😉

I would say yes since other shows from this serie are available through Boiler Room Youtube page

44th Move - 44th Move

Multifaceted musicians Alfa Mist and Richard Spaven announce identities behind their 44th Move project and drop their debut self-titled EP on Black Acre.

There is a new Japanese reissue serie called Jazz Analog Legendary Collection coming in June. I can't find a lot of information about the sources, it says it's limited and pressed on 180g vinyls but it doesn't mean a lot these days. I know Japanese reissues tend to be very good and in this case they are done by Craftman. The few records I have from them are very good. Price is 4400Y, around $40 + shipping + customs.

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue Mono
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue Stereo
Miles Davis -One Day My Prince Will Come
Dave Brubeck - Time Out
Bill Evans - Live in Tokyo

sonyjazzlppop_200326_01.jpg

sonyjazzlppop_200326_02.jpg

Back