Jazz

My pleasure. Agreed on the sound of the VMP, which I also own. I think I may prefer it to the 70s two-fer I have.
I grabbed the VMP since it was cheaper than the OJCs at the time and was really happy with it! I got the Sonny Rollins as well from that series although should have just gone OJC for that too since the prices were cheaper at the time but not a huge deal. Happy with that as well.

I grabbed the VMP since it was cheaper than the OJCs at the time and was really happy with it! I got the Sonny Rollins as well from that series although should have just gone OJC for that too since the prices were cheaper at the time but not a huge deal. Happy with that as well.
Interesting. I have a 70's copy of SC as well as the Analog Productions mono. The latter is pretty incredible but I have to admit that FYE has an exclusive in blue that is probabaly a recent digital to analog pressing that looks like a lot of fun (like that Blue World VMP).

Alfa Mist - On My Ones
10'' also available here
I somehow still haven't listened to Structuralism yet. I need to get my head in the game 🤣

I have mentioned this festival a load of times now, but Cross The Tracks has just released the next wave of artists and its going to be insane. Newly added includes:

Madlib (b2b with Gilles Peterson)
Sudan Archives
SEED Ensemble

PLUS

Shabaka & The Ancestors
Steam Down
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
Ashley Henry
Theon Cross
Neue Grafik Ensemble
etc

I thought last year was great but this is going to be insane, especially considering tickets are £25 all in....

Back