It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Next year we apparently are bringing back navy blue trim...

You know why I appreciate you Joe, because you know when United are so far from where they should be and ur not afraid to admit it lol unlike my friend Khalil and this fella who does the United youtube stuff....

You’ve got to have standards. In the stands you get behind your team like the away fans absolutely did last night and I have no time for the boo merchants or the abusive social media call outs against players. But you also have to say it as it is. I’ve seen a lot of titles and I know what a team has to have to win them and it’s 100% more about personality than quality and this team has no personality.

I wish. We should have appointed Poch 2 years ago.
I remember seeing these fake lineups from journalists around that time, all thinking Kane would follow him there

SPORT-PREVIEW-TEAM-LINE-UP-MAN-UTD-1.jpg

1715098889142.png

I remember seeing these fake lineups from journalists around that time, all thinking Kane would follow him there

SPORT-PREVIEW-TEAM-LINE-UP-MAN-UTD-1.jpg

View attachment 202292

I’m not sure I’d necessarily call the likes of this “journalism” or their authors “journalists” lol. I mean we totally weren’t signing the little shit without ten Hag for the first team and the virus was totally already committed to going on a Bosman for the second. Also if you think our midfield is open now just imagine counter attacks against a trio of Pogba, Bruno and Eriksen 🤯

Last edited:
Back