It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I’d rather see Norwich or West Brom.

Let me check with @Joe Mac first to see how he feels about West Brom.

No strong feelings about either. I suppose I’d probably prefer the 6 fingered lot from Norfolk over the West Midlands. Leeds back does give me another derby game and they’re always fun.

Given spurs’ form and last few matches I’d be tempted to put money on them to finish 5th. They always were going to come strong once their injury crisis and game pile up ended.
You could make some money there 👀

I feel like we lose vs Liverpool and City, and maybe win vs Burnley at home but draw vs Sheffield United away. We’re a car crash to the end of the season.

You could make some money there 👀

I feel like we lose vs Liverpool and City, and maybe win vs Burnley at home but draw vs Sheffield United away. We’re a car crash to the end of the season.

Yeah you’re beginning to run out of steam. I think them having to make up 4 extra points over 3 games might see you limp across the line. I still think all things concerned you’re probably about on par for your squad. Early season just saw you overperform in a lot of ways. Still think you’ve a decent base to move forward from with a good summer.

Back