It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Fuck this referee bruv

Yeah I’d have booked 2 more Arsenal players for cynically blocking to stop counter attacks.

That said United’s shape isn’t working against this team, Arsenal’s final ball/finishing has let them down. I’d be making a change at half time.

Yeah I’d have booked 2 more Arsenal players for cynically blocking to stop counter attacks.

That said United’s shape isn’t working against this team, Arsenal’s final ball/finishing has let them down. I’d be making a change at half time.
Lmao yea that's what the ref missed 😂🤣

Lmao yea that's what the ref missed 😂🤣

What did he miss. The game had bored me to tears. I hadn’t actually seen anything contentious at all, becuse we’ve been wank and Arsenal have lost composure around the box it’s boring. It’s not really been a physical game with any meaty challenges.

What did he miss. The game had bored me to tears. I hadn’t actually seen anything contentious at all, becuse we’ve been wank and Arsenal have lost composure around the box it’s bored me a bit. It’s not really been a physical game with any meaty challenges.
When he let us play the advantage he shouldve went back and booked McTomninay I think it was idk. I'm also equally over Willian. Just venting. Good luck 2nd half. Well see what happens 🖖🤞

When he let us play the advantage he shouldve went back and booked McTomninay I think it was idk. I'm also equally over Willian. Just venting. Good luck 2nd half. Well see what happens 🖖🤞

Hahaha! I cant even remember that. I probably would have the other way around 😂.

I really like Willian as a player. Works hard and has really good quality with delivery. He can blow hot and cold though.

Every time you reference Willian you should include his age and the remaining years on his contract.

Willian (32 years old, 3 years remaining on contract).

Enjoy!

Hahaha! I cant even remember that. I probably would have the other way around 😂.

I really like Willian as a player. Works hard and has really good quality with delivery. He can blow hot and cold though.

And that was a clear penalty. Pogba the dope again. I’d shouted idiot, that’s a pen before he’d even made contact. Should be subbed off immediately.

Heard you? He’d have to be deaf blind and dumb not to give that penalty. Gabriel is skating on thin ice now. Could easily have got a booking there.
Should have gotten a second yellow for the goal line challenge on greenwood. I was hoping for a draw for max pts lost. It’s Mike Dean so of course a pen decides it 😒

Should have gone to Real Madrid when his stock was high. Now I don’t know who would take him.

Manchester United u23s. No wait he might corrupt the kids. He can sit on his sofa for the next 18 months for me, if he’s going to be picking up his wages he might as well do it in a place where he can do no damage.

Back