It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Or Ferguson sits out and I get the Gordon points off my bench…

He seems to be favouring Joao Pedro at the moment so you’re likely in luck.
Pedro hasn't done diddly....Ferguson just came on so I'm only up 1 overall....lets see what happens haha

I want Middlesbrough to win today but at the same time I dont want it to be a cake walk for Liverpool to win

If I knew Fulham were gonna take it tomorrow and move on I'd be a full on Middlesbrough fan today....hmmm

I can’t believe players already want out of the Saudi league. According to Delusionaldo, it’s going to be a top 3 league
I can. I mean it’s like in the 100’s there for most of the year. Besides the fact that they play with crappy footballers.

At least when this was the model the for MLS America was an attractive place to live and they get some relative privacy.

Xhaka helps lead Arsenal to it's closest top flight finish in a long time last year then leaves for Leverkusen.

Arsenal by all metrics aren't doing as well this year as last year, so far.....

Leverkusen meanwhile, are unbeaten in 27 matches this year, and Granit won Swiss footballer of the year.

COINCIDENCE!?!?!

1706128306168.jpeg

COINCIDENCE!?!?!
ahem.....*I THINK NOT*

Also, I know the FA Cup is luck (or unluck) of the draw, but City in round 4 last year. Liverpool in Round 3 this year. Meanwhile Bournemouth who's in their best form in the last decade gets to have confidence booster games against QPR and now Swansea! THEY DONT NEED THE BOOST. ARSENAL DOES :ROFLMAO:

ahem.....*I THINK NOT*

Also, I know the FA Cup is luck (or unluck) of the draw, but City in round 4 last year. Liverpool in Round 3 this year. Meanwhile Bournemouth who's in their best form in the last decade gets to have confidence booster games against QPR and now Swansea! THEY DONT NEED THE BOOST. ARSENAL DOES :ROFLMAO:

We’re totally going to either lose to Newport or win tightly in such an uninspiring way that it might as well be a loss given the opponents.

Back