It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Yeah he’s done well with 1 goal, 3 assists. He has high expectations but should sit if you can play both Deki and Maddison, especially against City. It’s a good problem to have.
He is only 22 so even if he’s a bit of a bench option for a year or two he’s still got plenty of time.

With Europe (probably) next year, these problems likely aren’t as much of a talking point as squad rotation will see everyone getting minutes

I mean Martial is a lazy prick and a joyless footballer. He should have been forced out years ago.
Same for Sancho? Seems like he's forcing out what has been some of your best options lol not that Martial was the best option ever but I mean it's not like u all are cruising at the top

Same for Sancho? Seems like he's forcing out what has been some of your best options lol not that Martial was the best option ever but I mean it's not like u all are cruising at the top

Sancho crossed him. I like ruthlessness in a manager. It passes the “What Would Fergie Have Done?” test.

Martial would have to be willing to not have an illness or fight hamstring when it’s cold out to be an option to stand still up front scowling for 15 minutes at the end of a game.

Am I misremembering UEFA adding some rules against loan armies? Spurs have like a dozen players on loan right now.

I went in for a haircut and assumed the West ham was gonna have an easy victory with 10 minutes to go came out from my haircut and realized I missed a whole fiasco

I went in for a haircut and assumed the West ham was gonna have an easy victory with 10 minutes to go came out from my haircut and realized I missed a whole fiasco

Referee lost control of the game. After he heeded VAR to upgrade to the red for Brewster he looked intent on evening it up again. Shocking decision not to give West Ham a second penalty right at the very death.

Back