It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Munich don’t press all that much do they? I’m really surprised by that…

This has been promising. I’m hoping I’m not being pulled into a false sense of security until we’re found out eventually like at the weekend…

Benfica seem to be in some trouble

Side note: I hope Ramsdale uses Rayas last two starts as motivation to be greater and not as a motivator to seek another club. He came in open to the idea but first CL game in 7 years and Raya gets the nod has to hurt a tad

And now the confidence has drained from the team and this could end up as any score.

I’d sub the keeper immediately. Just to make a point.

And now the confidence has drained from the team and this could end up as any score.

I’d sub the keeper immediately. Just to make a point.
Yea I popped in to check it out. Better now than later in the group stage to do it to. Make Onana sweat it out on Das bench

In all seriousness that’s a shocking error but he could have done better with a few goals this season.

He’ll cost the manager his job if he doesn’t start to value the job he does with his hands as seriously as the one he does with his feet.

I said that last year in our Europa group matches! De Jongs 9 goals to start the year had me nervous but now I'm just happy I got off early to watch this unfold!

9 goals to start the Dutch league. Unless they were all against Ajax and Feyenord I don’t think that’s quite as impressive as it sounds!

Oh nice! We kinda deserved a goal in a perverse way. Played really well the first 25 minutes before the goalkeeping aberration!

Nice to see Højland off the mark.

If that’s given as a penalty we should all walk off the pitch in protest. It hits his shoulder from a yard away!

Fucking appalling refereeing. Bunch of bastards.

Hopefully Kane hits the same satellite he did in the World Cup.

Back