It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

its entirely possible that Luton go 0-0-38. They probably won't but they just look so out of depth. It's not that they're bad just that they're severely lacking in quality.
they need to play a 1 - 3 - 6 every game for the rest of season and shoot for the 0-0 draw

its entirely possible that Luton go 0-0-38. They probably won't but they just look so out of depth. It's not that they're bad just that they're severely lacking in quality.

That just doesn’t happen. Even that shocking derby side a few years back got 11.

There’s always some points to be picked up if the 3 poorest I’ve seen have got something (Swindon 93/94, Sunderland 05/06 and Derby 07/08)

Also that Forest front 6 is brimming with potential. Just let’s not talk about the 5 behind them…
They're so exciting. If they can manage to finish decent and the big guy busts out the checkbook they are a couple Defensive studs away from being top 10.

Now if they could get a big name number 10 to be the guy in the middle too...watch out. I love Gibbs-White but if they had a KDB Odegaard type they'd be trouble

They're so exciting. If they can manage to finish decent and the big guy busts out the checkbook they are a couple Defensive studs away from being top 10.

Now if they could get a big name number 10 to be the guy in the middle too...watch out. I love Gibbs-White but if they had a KDB Odegaard type they'd be trouble

Jesus. Let them walk before they can run! Staying up is 100% still and achievement! I was thinking more stick wood on as a target for the last 10 rn 😂

So Wan Bissaka is out injured now for a prolonged period That’s 3 of our 4 full backs at the start of the season crocked. Reguillon and Dalot will be busy!

Sometimes it doesn’t rain, it pours…

Back