It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

With champions league starting the big games are going to come hard and fast. Rotation is more and more important. You ain’t in the Europa league any more!
I actually like the change. Havertz has been shit and Ramsdale has had his questionable moments. Good competition is

Where's my coffee with whiskey

So the rotten weather has fucked with the satellite signal so I’m having a glorious football free Sunday

Forest look really good. Albeit at home against Burnley. I don't dare say it...but I may possibly be thinking that Forest will finish 9th or 10th this year

Forest look really good. Albeit at home against Burnley. I don't dare say it...but I may possibly be thinking that Forest will finish 9th or 10th this year
I remember lots of people thinking Burnley were good enough for like 10th-11th in the pre-season predictions because they dominated so much in the Championship. However, it looks like they've been found out until Kompany makes some changes.

There should be a rule that if you get promoted then relegated, then promoted, then relegated again you can’t get promoted for a number of years after that.

I remember lots of people thinking Burnley were good enough for like 10th-11th in the pre-season predictions because they dominated so much in the Championship. However, it looks like they've been found out until Kompany makes some changes.
Truth! I myself had Luton and Sheffield going with Wolves....Seems likely that Burnley and Wolves are the two for sures at this point.

How many more matches will Kompany be allowed to lose before he is under fire? (Love Vincent Kompany and dont want him to fail) The announcers on the broadcast posed the same question

I don't know about Wolves. I don't think they'll do amazing, but they've got a good manager, they have enough to finish like 16th, 17th. I think they're better than Luton, Burnley, Sheffield United, Everton, maybe Bournemouth. I think they're on par with Chelsea right now.
True true...I guess Saturday will be more telling with Wolves v Luton

Also for anyone counting Worral has now costed Forest a win or draw against United and now a goal against Burnley which could prove disappointing

Back