It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

So Mason Mount is our new No.7.

A lot of history there. First central midfielder to wear it since Captain Marvel. Not a lot of you will know Bryan Robson all that well but what a player he was. A sort of hybrid between Roy Keane and Steven Gerard. Could do everything in every central midfield position. Scored goals too and probably would have had a lot more in the modern 4-3-3 where midfielders get more licence to go.

So Mason Mount is our new No.7.

A lot of history there. First central midfielder to wear it since Captain Marvel. Not a lot of you will know Bryan Robson all that well but what a player he was. A sort of hybrid between Roy Keane and Steven Gerard. Could do everything in every central midfield position. Scored goals too and probably would have had a lot more in the modern 4-3-3 where midfielders get more licence to go.
That is a very interesting decision. I thought for sure it was going to go to Garnacho eventually.

Havertz, Rice, and Timber all official before the first pre-season match!

I don't know what the Kroenke's were sippin' on post Nuggets NBA Championship but I hope they keep it up! Amazing window in my opinion. Now if we can beat Liverpool to Lavia or get some other Defensive Mid to backup Rice/Jorginho that would be clutch

Back