It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Time to get the new kit, trying to decide who to go with.

Odegaard last year. Saka this year? He just renewed to 2027....

Or do I wait for the Rice announcement and jump on that hype train

Time to get the new kit, trying to decide who to go with.

Odegaard last year. Saka this year? He just renewed to 2027....

Or do I wait for the Rice announcement and jump on that hype train
I never get new player kits untill after the season. I almost bought a Tanguy Ndombele kit when he first joined. Would have been a huge mistake. Rice will probably be good for Arsenal but I would wait if I were you. Maybe get Saka since he's Arsenal through and through.

I never get new player kits untill after the season. I almost bought a Tanguy Ndombele kit when he first joined. Would have been a huge mistake. Rice will probably be good for Arsenal but I would wait if I were you. Maybe get Saka since he's Arsenal through and through.

Just get the kit!
Went with Saka!
So picked my new team - are we setting up a league again?
I have my written down as well lol I have one or two spots that are maybes but otherwise I am ready!

Alot of happenings yesterday. Pulisic to Milan. United loan Greenwood....then apparently are making a move for Holjund which I'm jealous of. I think he's going to be big. Joao Felix wants to go to PSG cuz Atletico gave his shirt number away

Alot of happenings yesterday. Pulisic to Milan. United loan Greenwood....then apparently are making a move for Holjund which I'm jealous of. I think he's going to be big. Joao Felix wants to go to PSG cuz Atletico gave his shirt number away

He also hates Simeone.

Felix has to be one of the most overrated players playing today. What has he done to deserve all this hype?

Felix has to be one of the most overrated players playing today. What has he done to deserve all this hype?

He has a world of talent. He was very good at Benfica and in bursts at Atletico. He has a lot of raw attributes and is very silky and easy on the eye but probably lacks end product. He is young enough that it could still all come together for him and then with his technical attributes and pace you’d have a hell of a player.

Back