It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

353683641_821124666343729_977103420658442410_n.jpg

the thrashing will surely sober me up

the loss will force me to drink tho....gonna be a long weekend :D

All I’m saying mate is that the whole game in 2012 when the unmentioned goal was scored by that bloody Argentinian who I won’t name here was the day after my birthday. And yes, I was hanging!

All I’m saying mate is that the whole game in 2012 when the unmentioned goal was scored by that bloody Argentinian who I won’t name here was the day after my birthday. And yes, I was hanging!
oh shit lmao that's horrible

I remember we've talked about the day in here but I didn't realize it was the day after ur bday!

oh shit lmao that's horrible

I remember we've talked about the day in here but I didn't realize it was the day after ur bday!

Yeah I was over in England for my birthday and watched it in my dads house hungover! We’d had a lottle too much red wine with and after dinner the night before…

I’m wondering if Derek won the Champions League?

Did you guys see that question Henry asked him after he won? That was a quality interaction. Henry asking a hard hitting question and Jack being honest about it.

I like that about Henry. He’s asking legitimate questions instead of the typical “how does it feel to win” nonsense.

I like that about Henry. He’s asking legitimate questions instead of the typical “how does it feel to win” nonsense.

I think he’s better at the interviewing and interacting with players. When he used to be on sky his actual match analysis in the studio was pretty poor.

I think he’s better at the interviewing and interacting with players. When he used to be on sky his actual match analysis in the studio was pretty poor.

I think you have something there. He asked the question in a very friendly and teasing way. Which probably made Jack more comfortable with being honest. It was a nice interaction to see. Something like you’d see with good friends.

I think you have something there. He asked the question in a very friendly and teasing way. Which probably made Jack more comfortable with being honest. It was a nice interaction to see. Something like you’d see with good friends.
My favorite was Jack's question back to Henry. Could you take Kyle Walker in your prime? Walkers face was priceless

Back