It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Those cockneys get very bitter over the fact that only Mancunians get trebles and that, with the exception of Chelsea, they’re all shit in the European cup…
Someone got into a pint 🤣

It's all jokes arsenal are shit for the next 2 months. Can't wait to buy the Rice jersey for the little man tho

Edit: and I say that as someone who is fearful we will be injury ridden and lose the CL early

XL is still in stock. I'm having 2nd thoughts now though

If I get a jersey they'll surely have a trainwreck year and get demoted. I should just wait til they're sold out then complain all year about how I should've jumped

If I get a jersey they'll surely have a trainwreck year and get demoted. I should just wait til they're sold out then complain all year about how I should've jumped
oh nevermind....they're savages. They say in stock til u checkout

I SHOULDA GOT A JERSEY DAMNIT

They are definitely not getting relegated. They have a squad that could challenge for promotion right off the bat

Kyle Walker seen assisting ol Jack out the hotel yesterday morning. They brought him a wheelchair at the airport too :ROFLMAO:

353647861_725879012879685_7508051006817802790_n.jpg

Back