It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

What part?

The guy was bagging goals this season, they should absolutely have him back.

The part with him betting on the team to lose. That doesn’t sit right with me. I understand he has a problem and needs help, but that club should one hundred percent sell him.

I like the fact if he wasn’t playing he would bet against his own team ..arrogance or what!

On a more serious note , I work in finance , for me this is a bit like insider trading ..I can tell you if I committed one offence I’d never work in the industry again ...

So his ban seems quite reasonable to me ..feeding friends team news etc , lying to the FA initially , hiding phones ... seeking counselling once caught out ..all seems a bit damning ... I’m sure he will enjoy a nice holiday in the sun and won’t be too unhappy

The part with him betting on the team to lose. That doesn’t sit right with me. I understand he has a problem and needs help, but that club should one hundred percent sell him.

He wasn’t involved in a single one of the games and 11 of the 13 were his then parent club Newcastle when he was on loan at another club.

I like the fact if he wasn’t playing he would bet against his own team ..arrogance or what!

On a more serious note , I work in finance , for me this is a bit like insider trading ..I can tell you if I committed one offence I’d never work in the industry again ...

So his ban seems quite reasonable to me ..feeding friends team news etc , lying to the FA initially , hiding phones ... seeking counselling once caught out ..all seems a bit damning ... I’m sure he will enjoy a nice holiday in the sun and won’t be too unhappy

Perhaps in terms of information but in reality insider trading is a big bit more serious given that artificially inflating or deflating stocks and or the the market up to and including taking down a bank can fuck over thousands of people’s finances solely for your own benefit.

They came back to draw 2-2 but Bayern scored to make their game 2-1 in the 89’

Crazy bottle from Dortmund but fair play to Bayern for scoring in the 89’ to win it

Reactions: Jan
And the Bayern announced the firing of Kahn als Salihamicic right after they won the title
Brutal to do that right after winning but probably for the best. This was likely Dortmund’s best chance for a while. Bayern will definitely get a better striker. Bellingham is off to Madrid. It’s going to be tougher for them next year.

Brutal to do that right after winning but probably for the best. This was likely Dortmund’s best chance for a while. Bayern will definitely get a better striker. Bellingham is off to Madrid. It’s going to be tougher for them next year.
There was also some talk from Bayern about eyeing Haller as a striker replacement

Back