It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Unbelievable. This is Arsenal’s own doing. Premier League needs to change their protocol because they seem to be the only league with this many postponed games.

Unbelievable. This is Arsenal’s own doing. Premier League needs to change their protocol because they seem to be the only league with this many postponed games.

It likely won’t happen mid season but it really should be you play, even with kids, unless the pandemic forces your training facilities to be closed.

It likely won’t happen mid season but it really should be you play, even with kids, unless the pandemic forces your training facilities to be closed.
They changed the handball rule early last season. It changes the integrity of the league but I think it needs to happen

They changed the handball rule early last season. It changes the integrity of the league but I think it needs to happen

I don’t think FIFA rewrote the rule mid term, I think PGMOL told their referees they were interpreting it incorrectly. I agree it’s a farce though and I’d change it now, I just don’t think they will!

I don’t think FIFA rewrote the rule mid term, I think PGMOL told their referees they were interpreting it incorrectly. I agree it’s a farce though and I’d change it now, I just don’t think they will!
A couple games off here and there, sure. But almost every team has some games in hand, Burnley have 5, Spurs have 4, where will these games be made up? Leicester still have injures and Covid so the make up game next week vs. Leicester may get called off again. It’s getting extremely out of hand and the Premier League, again, seem to be the only league with these issues. They HAVE TO do something about it.

Fucking wank

After a really positive first half the second has been shit. Also Cavani has done fuck all, why is he still on?

Back