It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Will it though? They had to ask but 1 case is probably not enough to claim Covid is a reason with all the cumulative effect of other stuff exacerbating it? Should have to play the kids, it’s why these clubs have their academies…
Yea especially since only 2 of their issues are players missing with injury or covid. Rest is AFCON and the idiot Xhaka's antics yesterday

Will it though? They had to ask but 1 case is probably not enough to claim Covid is a reason with all the cumulative effect of other stuff exacerbating it? Should have to play the kids, it’s why these clubs have their academies…
All the reporting makes it seem like it's getting called off. Glad we all agree it's dumb to postpone.
Yea especially since only 2 of their issues are players missing with injury or covid. Rest is AFCON and the idiot Xhaka's antics yesterday
Injuries, Afcon, or Red Cards shouldn't even be a factor. If it's a decision because of Covid, then call it. But Arsenal decided to loan two players when they had to think they'd need the depth in case this happens. It's so ridiculous if they call it.

All the reporting makes it seem like it's getting called off. Glad we all agree it's dumb to postpone.

Injuries, Afcon, or Red Cards shouldn't even be a factor. If it's a decision because of Covid, then call it. But Arsenal decided to loan two players when they had to think they'd need the depth in case this happens. It's so ridiculous if they call it.

Ah the news sites I’ve read so far just say Arsenal requested it. To be honest unless they have to close down their training facilities even Covid should mean you play the damn kids.

Agreed

Ah the news sites I’ve read so far just say Arsenal requested it. To be honest unless they have to close down their training facilities even Covid should mean you play the damn kids.
Yeah they have requested it, but by the number of sites reporting and supposed outrage from the Spurs side means it seems like it could be postponed.

Here's the rules I found

1642186037103.png

Arsenal should have enough if they consider that Patino kid who featured a while ago. Just stick some of those injured players on the bench but just don't play them. You only get 3 subs still so everyone is not likely to feature.

wait!! I still have a minute.......hmmmmmmm

Captain Ronaldo, Captain Bruno....Captain Jorginho.....decisions......AHHHHHH

I mean I still have Salah in my team, I might have fallen asleep at the wheel…
i used my 2nd Wildcard already. half my team either had AFCON, COVID, suspension, etc

went Ronaldo with Bruno as a backup captain just in case the defecation comes in contact with the oscillator

I'm so glad I used my wildcard because I changed my lineup like a dozen times. Had Maddison captain but then Leicester got called off so they only had one game instead of two. Captained Dennis because I don't trust Kane right now. We'll see 🤞

I'm so glad I used my wildcard because I changed my lineup like a dozen times. Had Maddison captain but then Leicester got called off so they only had one game instead of two. Captained Dennis because I don't trust Kane right now. We'll see 🤞
i ALMOST went with Dennis, but then the time expired and so it stayed as it was lol

Dennis will get 4 goals now across the two matches because i was scared to do it

Maupay should've took the penalty for Brighton.

Thankfully there is no goals after all that drama though, otherwise Patrick Vierra was going to lay hands on the officials without a doubt lmaoo

Back