It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Spurs played a lovely, special match today! The beautiful game!

Not a proud day for most LFC supporters. If the incident is found to have been meant to be offensive (I have seen every excuse in the book today) I am all for a self imposed traveling supporter ban for matches. STOP THE BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
No draws and so no goalless games this weekend! It’s been almost universally better with fans in the ground.

Also rent boy is a pejorative term used to describe a male prostitute who exclusively services men. Using it as an insult or in a derogatory chant is homophobic, the intent or context are utterly irrelevant.

Last edited:
I think Nuno is going to be a good fit for the Spurs. Son is such an enjoyable player to watch. I'll be honest, I never liked Harry Kane. So him throwing a fit and wanting to join the Champs to win some hardware he's incapable of leading others to seems very fitting, in my biased opinion. Sell him, invest the money in players that fit your new manager, and move on.

The Liverpool chant is abhorrent, not at all in line with the club, and should subject the offenders to a permanent ban if they are properly identified.

I think Nuno is going to be a good fit for the Spurs. Son is such an enjoyable player to watch. I'll be honest, I never liked Harry Kane. So him throwing a fit and wanting to join the Champs to win some hardware he's incapable of leading others to seems very fitting, in my biased opinion. Sell him, invest the money in players that fit your new manager, and move on.
His tactics today were perfection. Will be interesting to see how they spend there Kane funds if indeed it goes through.

Back