It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

They need central defenders and if Ward Prowse goes and they lose his set pieces that would be an enormous blow.
Yup he’s so important for them. He’s been linked with Spurs but I don’t think we’ll pay whatever they want. Same situation with Kane, he’s worth more to them than anyone would be willing to pay.

Yup he’s so important for them. He’s been linked with Spurs but I don’t think we’ll pay whatever they want. Same situation with Kane, he’s worth more to them than anyone would be willing to pay.

Yeah Kane is this year for sure. If the discontent continues next summer and down to 2yrs left I could see a price being agreed a lot more easily and at a lower level. That said Levy is also Levy 😂

Yeah Kane is this year for sure. If the discontent continues next summer and down to 2yrs left I could see a price being agreed a lot more easily and at a lower level. That said Levy is also Levy 😂
That’s why I’ll take what we can get this summer. Next year he goes for 100m or maybe even less. Take the 150 euro or some combo deal in that realm now.

That’s why I’ll take what we can get this summer. Next year he goes for 100m or maybe even less. Take the 150 euro or some combo deal in that realm now.

I suppose the trade off is that if you sign another centre half and hit a vein of form you have undoubted qualify throughout the side and Kane could be the difference between CL qualification and not in that scenario. That’s worth more than the difference in those two fees. Also Levy lol.

The woollybacks are as classy as always.

Leeds fans taunt Marcus Rashford and Jadon Sancho before vile Munich chants
Leeds fans taunt Marcus Rashford and Jadon Sancho before vile Munich chants

If by some magic you could remove the dumb from dumbass, you're still left with ass.

Glad Ayling got one (alas I left him on my fantasy bench) but yet another embarrassment against a side that are supposedly rivals. Can't be your rivals if you're not competitive. They were missing phillips and llorente and koch still seems lost, but yeesh.

glad to see pogba looking good. he looks fit ...and i would rather united win it than Chelsea or City so goon with your bad selves.

In all honest Leeds are an easy target especially when against United. There is huge problems in football support at the moment. The homophobic chanting by the Liverpool was embarrassingly audible over the television tonight and there were similar reports from Derby. The lads on social media don’t exist in a vacuum and British society has got noticeably more xenophobic over the last decade.

As fans we need to be even more harsh in our criticism of this kind of things amongst our own rather than using it to score points against the opposition.

If by some magic if you could remove the dumb from dumbass, you're still left with ass.

Glad Ayling got one but yet another embarrassment against a side that are supposedly rivals. They were missing phillips and llorente and koch still seems lost, but yeesh.

glad to see pogba looking good. he looks fit ...and i would rather united win it than Chelsea or City so goon with your bad selves.

Hahaha yeah! After I saw your reaction I decided to post what I actually think. It’s easy to use this kind of thing to score points off fierce rivals, it needs to be bigger than that.

Leeds are a really good team, I said this after the game last year but they are set up ideally for the current United team to exploit on the break with their pace. That said this style has made Leeds eminently watchable, brought them back to the big time after a huge period in the wilderness and has made them competitive. They’ll do well again this year regardless of today.

Yeah Pogba looked great and I love Bruno, I’ll just be interested to see how we so against teams that play a low block and counter on us, that was a real Achilles heal last year.

In all honest Leeds are an easy target especially when against United. There is huge problems in football support at the moment. The homophobic chanting by the Liverpool was embarrassingly audible over the television tonight and there were similar reports from Derby. The lads on social media don’t exist in a vacuum and British society has got noticeably more xenophobic over the last decade.

As fans we need to be even more harsh in our criticism of this kind of things amongst our own rather than using it to score points against the opposition.
exactly. 100%.

Back