It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

This is great! Lol you gave me so much crap for not subscribing to Apple TV around the same time as u said u were bite the bullet! 🤣

(I still haven't subscribed to Apple TV)

I did that because you should at least support your local club!

Anyway, you have too much time digging up old posts.

I also learned we talk alot during the season. Cuz first I went to page 714 thinking that'd be about it and was in November still lmao

That Newman fellow is going to pass him
images (4).jpeg
True but Ken is probably right. I went nuts when the forum started. I still post a lot but there are others that post more and I’m limited to less threads than perhaps I was.
I didn't mean any offense! I'm up there in the list iirc. I honestly haven't looked in ages and don't know how to do that on mobile.

Don't change Joe. if I had a dollar for everytime u made me laugh hysterically especially in this thread you could help pay to get the Glazers booted for good

View attachment 201262

I didn't mean any offense! I'm up there in the list iirc. I honestly haven't looked in ages and don't know how to do that on mobile.

Don't change Joe. if I had a dollar for everytime u made me laugh hysterically especially in this thread you could help pay to get the Glazers booted for good

Hahaha! No offence even remotely! Plus I’m too old to change haha!

Back