It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

"Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. The Club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time."

"Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. The Club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time."

Id read the first story but not the second. Are we thinking it’s the same incident/allegations?

Apparently it's Gylfi Sigurdsson.

EDIT: confirmed - he can't be named in UK for legal reasons, but Icelandic media confirm it is him:

Gylfi sakaður um brot gegn barni

Last edited:
It’ll be a while before mine gets added. Still waiting for the transfer moves before I settle on a team!
I mean u can still join the league lol You get unlimited changes until MD1. Mines not set in stone of course. I just went and changed Patricio out since hes in Roma now
I hope Lucas Moura is still on Spurs come season start otherwise I'm going to look like an idiot.
Lmao I think u can edit ur name

Back