Irish Members

Thanks @panino but I'll pass. Combined shipping is a great initiative though 👍

It made sense with this one given that $20 is steep and there were a few of us that wanted it. I’d definitely be open to it again in the future for a popular release from the states that a few of us wanted!

again, my apologies for the oversight on cost. i just looked to see if it was available on amazon.uk/de/fr/au, hmv, etc., which it appeared to be readily so, but didn't think to look at the actual cost.

i appreciate you guys trying to make this work best for you. i'm sorry i failed you.

again, my apologies for the oversight on cost. i just looked to see if it was available on amazon.uk/de/fr/au, hmv, etc., which it appeared to be readily so, but didn't think to look at the actual cost.

i appreciate you guys trying to make this work best for you. i'm sorry i failed you.
I'm not involved in it myself but tbh I got zero impression from anybody that they were upset so I wouldn't worry at all. If anything they were keen and eager to pick it up. They devised a plan to cut cost and it seems they found a way. They seem happy with it 🍻

i appreciate that, and i've never felt anyone was upset at me or anything, but i do recognize that i did not fully do my part to ensure easy access to the record, which is like the most basic rule for the whole aotm thing, so i feel bad about it.

i appreciate that, and i've never felt anyone was upset at me or anything, but i do recognize that i did not fully do my part to ensure easy access to the record, which is like the most basic rule for the whole aotm thing, so i feel bad about it.

Hahaha! Don’t worry about it, take it as a compliment that you picked a good enough AoTM that we were willing to get creative to get hold of it for a fair price 🔥🔥🔥

Might head in and have a look what’s left after the online sale. Yourself?

Yeah, I went online and got Libertines and Lankum off Spindizzy. Talked myself out of buying anything else!

Just grabbed Scream Bloody Gore to pick up in Spindizzy myself, if this had happened next week and I had just gotten paid I probably woulda done a bit more damage!

Purposely avoided it. Absolutely smashed till payday. Any decent hiphop releases? Or indie...Arctic monkeys etc?

That the libertines I sent you @Joe Mac ? The pretty debut?

It wasn’t the greatest set ever. There was like 7 billion king gizzard records 😂

Yeah that’s the one I got, it looked too nice to turn down, even though I said I was going to keep the libs on CD and not spend the money converting their stuff to vinyl 🤦🏻

Smashed myself now until payday on Thursday and a lot of that will be straight on to the cc to pay a chunk off...

... I think I’ve already paid for my next few preorders due so hopefully I can stay out of the stores for a little while and not spend anymore!

It wasn’t the greatest set ever. There was like 7 billion king gizzard records 😂

Yeah that’s the one I got, it looked too nice to turn down, even though I said I was going to keep the libs on CD and not spend the money converting their stuff to vinyl 🤦🏻

Smashed myself now until payday on Thursday and a lot of that will be straight on to the cc to pay a chunk off...

... I think I’ve already paid for my next few preorders due so hopefully I can stay out of the stores for a little while and not spend anymore!
Yeah get the cc down. Enjoy the purchases for a bit & get ready to go again. Seems like ages away but RSD end of August will creep up fast on us

Yeah get the cc down. Enjoy the purchases for a bit & get ready to go again. Seems like ages away but RSD end of August will creep up fast on us

Yeah I think I have a couple to pay for before then but most of the preorders now are paid for phew! I’m dreading RSD, I can easily see the 7 I want in the first set being over €200...

Yeah I think I have a couple to pay for before then but most of the preorders now are paid for phew! I’m dreading RSD, I can easily see the 7 I want in the first set being over €200...
Yeah i can see the 4 i am after coming in around the 200 mark myself. I still need to check the dates for some American releases so that 200 could easily become 400 I really hope not 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah i can see the 4 i am after coming in around the 200 mark myself. I still need to check the dates for some American releases so that 200 could easily become 400 I really hope not 🤦🏻‍♂️

There’s no way 4 will be €200! None of the normal ones I have my eye on are close to €50 looking at the prices rough trade have them listed for in £.

There’s no way 4 will be €200! None of the normal ones I have my eye on are close to €50 looking at the prices rough trade have them listed for in £.
I'll have a look at the prices and convert. I think because I usually buy hiphop (us releases) i am anticipating roughly 50 per purchase. In Dublin City Centre stores the Biggie albums over the years were between 50 and 70 crazy. I was expecting the Gorillaz 3lp to be expensive because its 3lp but you said already its a fair price is it? I want both Gorrilaz

I'll have a look at the prices and convert. I think because I usually buy hiphop (us releases) i am anticipating roughly 50 per purchase. In Dublin City Centre stores the Biggie albums over the years were between 50 and 70 crazy. I was expecting the Gorillaz 3lp to be expensive because its 3lp but you said already its a fair price is it? I want both Gorrilaz

Both the gorillaz are fair priced in the UK listing. Converting I’m thinking €50-55, €60 tops!

Both the gorillaz are fair priced in the UK listing. Converting I’m thinking €50-55, €60 tops!
Just had a quick look. Its coming in cheaper than i thought your right. Thats once Irish stores convert GBP to Eur fairly 🤞🏼 tower seem to bump up the price...
D Sides is 35 pound, G sides 17 pound (i wasnt expecting it to be that reasonable) Cherry Bomb Tyler (30) coolio (35) the game (40) and they don't have another one i was after listed must be American release. With those 5 it converts to 175 euro

Back