Irish Members

We’ll all be smuggling milk and medicine across the border after Brexit. Tax on records will be the least of our worries.
I know. Bye bye Amazon, parcel motel and all my slippery internet hacks to get free uk shipping & cheaper material bullshit delivered to me 😢

In saying that I’ll believe it when I see it. It comes down to ‘Does the DUP want the north (and republic by extension) to be financially prosperous or would they rather just have people rolling in the dirt but under a specific flag?’ The exact same question applies btw with Sinn Fein exchanged for the DUP.

In saying that I’ll believe it when I see it. It comes down to ‘Does the DUP want the north (and republic by extension) to be financially prosperous or would they rather just have people rolling in the dirt but under a specific flag?’ The exact same question applies btw with Sinn Fein exchanged for the DUP.
I'm not sure either cares about the people. They will push for whatever really suits their agenda I think

the one hope we have down here is that the EU will make a point of looking after us as a political decision to make themselves look like the bigger people. The random self sabotage of the DUP makes no sense at all though, that said the DUP generally doesn’t make any sense at all on any issue...

I know. Bye bye Amazon, parcel motel and all my slippery internet hacks to get free uk shipping & cheaper material bullshit delivered to me 😢

I think I’ll be reduced to ordering to my dad or my brother and bringing an extra case every time I’m over haha!

I couldn't find a baby sitter do I have 2 spare tickets for Kelly Finnigan tonight at the sugar club. 30€ for both, or whatever you can afford / swap as they'll likely be wasted otherwise.

Brilliant Soul from Colemine records.

Supergrass are signing their best of next Saturday at Tower 👍

This one doesn't require a wristband, it's just first come first served. I suppose 1h in advance should be enough (that's what I've done in the past for wristband signing sessions)

Screenshot_20200208-143559~2.png

(If anyone's attending, could you grab me a LP and get it signed too, as I'm abroad this weekend. I can send advance payment)

Free Irish delivery on all orders from golden discs, enter code MUSIC2MYEARS at checkout.
I got that email and I thought it was a nice gesture, I've had a bunch of those kind of emails but it was nicely worded

I got that email and I thought it was a nice gesture, I've had a bunch of those kind of emails but it was nicely worded

It was and it’s a good move tbh, I think it’ll drive more sales to them which they’ll need with the shops shut. I was hoping for one from tower too because i want some spin clean fluid and outer sleeves as well as records 😂

It was and it’s a good move tbh, I think it’ll drive more sales to them which they’ll need with the shops shut. I was hoping for one from tower too because i want some spin clean fluid and outer sleeves as well as records 😂
There has been nothing from tower has there, I was only wondering this yesterday and checked their website seen nothing on there either. I end up putting my business to freebird instead but 8 euro shipping domestically I thought was a little high, then again for an independent store if that's the price for them I really dont mind

There has been nothing from tower has there, I was only wondering this yesterday and checked their website seen nothing on there either. I end up putting my business to freebird instead but 8 euro shipping domestically I thought was a little high, then again for an independent store if that's the price for them I really dont mind

to be honest that’s likely at cost, whereas the bigger online stores will absorb it. I think towers shipping prices are pretty similar too. Last time I sent anything heavier than a normal weight single LP with An Post it was around that much.

to be honest that’s likely at cost, whereas the bigger online stores will absorb it. I think towers shipping prices are pretty similar too. Last time I sent anything heavier than a normal weight single LP with An Post it was around that much.
That's what I was thinking and of course at cost is perfectly fine. The vinyl I bought I cant imagine they made much of it anyway as it was a decent price and it's pretty much sold out most places too. Just you know that feeling where you find a nicely priced item and then you add shipping and suddenly it seems no longer worth it anymore 😂😂😂

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since this thread was used properly!

Just a quick public service announcement for anyone on here that follows the N&G AoTM club.

Vol. 11 - Kendra Morris is a bit steep on the old shipping from the US so myself and @panino have decided to go in together and order 2 copies to save some money on shipping costs.

I am opening it up to the rest of you. Shipping is $20 no matter how many we order so we have it down to $10 each now and the more of you that join in the lower it will go.

I’ll leave this open until Sunday and plan to order on Monday morning so reply to me here if you’re interested!

Thanks everyone!

Just a quick public service announcement for anyone on here that follows the N&G AoTM club.

Vol. 11 - Kendra Morris is a bit steep on the old shipping from the US so myself and @panino have decided to go in together and order 2 copies to save some money on shipping costs.

I am opening it up to the rest of you. Shipping is $20 no matter how many we order so we have it down to $10 each now and the more of you that join in the lower it will go.

I’ll leave this open until Sunday and plan to order on Monday morning so reply to me here if you’re interested!

Thanks everyone!
Thanks for the offer Joe but I'm good though👍🏼

Thanks everyone!
It’s payday so count me in 🙏

Thanks everyone!
@apassant any interest?
you live close to me so the drop off it's super easy....

Back