Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

There's a lot of room in that list to make space. Out of the first 10 songs listed (#31-40), the only two I would keep are "Just" and maybe "Burn the Witch."

I'd also swap out "Knives Out" for "You and Whose Army?".

I think a lot of those are matters of personal choice though. I could see someone falling on either side of those decisions. I think it’s clear that the persons who made the list is a fan but has also tried to cover all eras which I perhaps wouldn’t have.

That said while I couldn’t guarantee them a top 40 place The Daily Mail and Spectre would be in my conversation and the album cut of 2+2=5 and Morning Bell/Amnesiac would probably be in.

No "Fake Plastic Trees" either?! I feel like that's the big single that's the best encapsulation of Radiohead as a band. It's like their manifesto.

Its a good single but if you’re putting me against a wall the three I’d pick off the bends are the title track, just and street spirit and I’d probably pick my iron lung and black star ahead of it too...

So I’m going to be constructive and try and come up with my own 40 rather than sniping at someone else’s. It might take me a while but I’ll report back when I get there...

Oooooh maybe I’ll listen to all the albums whilst I’m doing it...

Good Morning Mr Magpie will be nowhere near my list 😂

So I’m going to be constructive and try and come up with my own 40 rather than sniping at someone else’s. It might take me a while but I’ll report back when I get there...

This is a fun idea... I may try to do the same... but will be a massive undertaking 😵

Got my copy of the LRSD Moon Shaped Pool! Thanks again to @Joe Mac for the heads up. Would be interesting to do an A/B comparison of my black optimal pressing. So far, I think this one sounds quite good (only on Side A right now). I haven't heard any surface noise yet on mine and didn't even do a clean yet.

Ooh I could do this too...but man will this be tough

Btw...found some capital reissues at acoustic sounds

How do these sound? I have seen some pretty mixed reviews on these...

thats why I was asking about them the other day. I bought a few from AS! I noticed My Iron Lung especially seems more expensive elsewhere.

Did you receive them yet?

No,
I don’t think I even have a shipping confirmation yet. I believe I ordered my iron lung, no surprises and karma police. I skipped the remix b-sides.
also ordered a Miles Davis record. I think the first time I ever heard Miles Davis was because of Radiohead, they were talking about bitches brew as a big influence on OK computer at the time.

No,
I don’t think I even have a shipping confirmation yet. I believe I ordered my iron lung, no surprises and karma police. I skipped the remix b-sides.
also ordered a Miles Davis record. I think the first time I ever heard Miles Davis was because of Radiohead, they were talking about bitches brew as a big influence on OK computer at the time.
I’m curious if they are even in stock...I mean they were released awhile ago

Back