Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Do all copies of Hail to the Thief spin at 45 rpm? I was looking at the discogs page for the copy I own and it does not say its a 45 but several other pressings specify. It is a Capitol pressing - perhaps this one: Radiohead - Hail To The Thief

They are all at 45rpm I'm pretty sure. I've only ever had the parlophone one so I can't comment on the capitol from the vaults series.

Do all copies of Hail to the Thief spin at 45 rpm? I was looking at the discogs page for the copy I own and it does not say its a 45 but several other pressings specify. It is a Capitol pressing - perhaps this one: Radiohead - Hail To The Thief

I need a nice sounding copy of HTTT on vinyl... please point me in the right direction, fellow R-heads...

Thanks - I'd rather not spend 50-60 at this time. Are the XL pressings any good?
I have an XL pressing and I don't recall any glaring issues with it. I would need to double check that it wasn't one of the initial ones that had an XL Sleeve but Parlophone discs though. I don't have it entered as such on Discogs though .

I have an XL pressing and I don't recall any glaring issues with it. I would need to double check that it wasn't one of the initial ones that had an XL Sleeve but Parlophone discs though. I don't have it entered as such on Discogs though .

I am having trouble confirming my copy on discogs too!

Thanks - I'd rather not spend 50-60 at this time. Are the XL pressings any good?

As with all XL Radiohead the European have an ok reputation, mine is fine, and the US ones have a trash reputation (reports are they were all pressed in Rainbo). If you can order form a UK/European source for a fair price + shipping that’s where I’d go.

Back