Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

and of course there's a 14 page discussion at SH

Post from 2016:

We've established that The Bends, OKC, and HTTT are all Parlaphone [sic] pressings in the Capitol jackets and that Kid A is a Capitol Pressing.

This was the dumbest article I’ve ever read...most of the ones listed are bootlegs...def not the most collectible... drill ep or stop whispering promo would top:)

If you love Radiohead and jigsaw puzzles.

RADIOHEAD 1000 PIECE JIGSAW PUZZLE [Pre-order] | W.A.S.T.E. US

jigsaw3_grande.jpg

I have an XL pressing and I don't recall any glaring issues with it. I would need to double check that it wasn't one of the initial ones that had an XL Sleeve but Parlophone discs though. I don't have it entered as such on Discogs though .
I listened to my XL Hail to the Theif last night and I changed my mind. It had a lot of surface noise especially on the 2nd disc.

Btw for fun..here is my radiohead cube(yorke and atoms for peace aren’t even in this cube )
It goes chronological with album and then b sides ogs placed after the album
View attachment 43349
@dbarila ...it takes up a whole cube, and thats not including thom's stuff, etc. a lot of the stuff is very thin so it's tough to see, but as i go through the singles journey today, i'll keep posting the versions:)

I finally have every full length on vinyl. I was missing Pablo Honey and The Bends. Picked them both up so I could do something I’ve been wanting to do for a while... listen to their entire discography in order (and try to do it straight through). Of course I know every album already, but having all this time I thought it’d be a fun thing.

Back