Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

After watching a bunch of Radiohead shows on YouTube lately, including the KOL Basement and the listen to KOL today, I've came to the conclusion that "Bloom" is the biggest upgrade as a live track vs the album version. Change my mind.

Last edited:
That setlist reminded me of the last Radiohead show I went to, which I think was easily the smallest venue on the AMSP tour. It was the opposite of the big festival sets that I also saw on this tour. While there were a few major crowd-pleasers, it was easily the most hardcore fan friendly set I've ever seen them play.

setlist-image-v1

That setlist reminded me of the last Radiohead show I went to, which I think was easily the smallest venue on the AMSP tour. It was the opposite of the big festival sets that I also saw on this tour. While there were a few major crowd-pleasers, it was easily the most hardcore fan friendly set I've ever seen them play.

setlist-image-v1

Great setlist and at the SB Bowl? Magic.

setlist-image-v1
Very nice!

Side note...how did you make a setlist.fm look like that?

This was my Radiohead 2003 Setlist I saw

Sit Down. Stand Up.
Morning Bell
Lucky
Myxomatosis
Kid A
Backdrifts
There There
Where I End and You Begin
Go to Sleep
Paranoid Android
Sail to the Moon
A Punch Up at a Wedding
2 + 2 = 5
Idioteque
Exit Music (for a Film)
The National Anthem

Encore:
A Wolf at the Door
Dollars and Cents
No Surprises
The Bends
The Gloaming

Encore 2:
Street Spirit (Fade Out)
Everything in Its Right Place

What I will say is that the Glastonbury one was an all time gig highlight for me. They were amazing. Talk Show Host live was special, Thom led the festival in an a Capella rendition of the end refrain from Karma Police and Street Spirit (Fade Out) is the ultimate closing song!

Back