Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

i mean if you can find a Parlophone one they’re gunna be ok but as with anything XL it’ll be ok if you get one of ours but avoid the US pressings. It hasn’t had a fancy reissue which is a little sad because the b sides around then are ridiculously good!
Thanks. Shame it’s not had a recent re-master and press. I’ll have a look and see what is out there!

Anyone else think it’s weird the official store offered digital release of 5 of the EOB tracks ahead of release with the vinyl purchase but no download of the full album. Bought it on green and red vinyl and no download seems weird when they clearly sent out the pre-release tracks. Not going to complain if someone has a spare digital code or copy they are willing to throw my way.

Last edited:
I saw something about a White Re-press of A Moon Shaped Pool for a record store event. I wonder if they learned all their lessons from the first batch. This album deserves a decent pressing.

I saw something about a White Re-press of A Moon Shaped Pool for a record store event. I wonder if they learned all their lessons from the first batch. This album deserves a decent pressing.
Not sure it's a repress or if it's just warehouse finds...You're talking about the LoveRecordStores event? I actually spun my black vinyl yesterday and thought it sounded quite good.

Not sure it's a repress or if it's just warehouse finds...You're talking about the LoveRecordStores event? I actually spun my black vinyl yesterday and thought it sounded quite good.
Yeah that's the one. The article called it a repress so I'm not sure. Are there multiple pressing plants for the black version like there was for the white?

Yeah that's the one. The article called it a repress so I'm not sure. Are there multiple pressing plants for the black version like there was for the white?
Yes. Some were pressed at Optimal and others were pressed at Rainbo. I have the Optimal pressing. Some have reported that it arrived super dirty--I can't remember if I cleaned mine, but I do have a record cleaner so I probably did awhile ago. It doesn't sound quite as good as some of my other radiohead pressings (of the ones I own, the King of Limbs 10" or the 45RPM Hail To The Thief might be my favorites in terms of quality) but this one doesn't sound bad at all to me. I may have just been lucky though!

Interesting to see some people say its a repress. If so, and they press at somewhere other than Rainbo, then it might be worth picking up. I have eyed the deluxe edition but haven't bought it (yet...)

Yes. Some were pressed at Optimal and others were pressed at Rainbo. I have the Optimal pressing. Some have reported that it arrived super dirty--I can't remember if I cleaned mine, but I do have a record cleaner so I probably did awhile ago. It doesn't sound quite as good as some of my other radiohead pressings (of the ones I own, the King of Limbs 10" or the 45RPM Hail To The Thief might be my favorites in terms of quality) but this one doesn't sound bad at all to me. I may have just been lucky though!

Interesting to see some people say its a repress. If so, and they press at somewhere other than Rainbo, then it might be worth picking up. I have eyed the deluxe edition but haven't bought it (yet...)
I'll keep that in mind. I honestly haven't listened to my white copy (Rainbo) in awhile. Maybe it's not as bad as I remember.

These shows that they've been posting on YouTube have made me want to revisit all things Radiohead.

Back