Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Hey guys, so uh... I MIGHT have zeroed in a OG copy of Amnesiac. Seller is new, says its from a private collection. So I asked for some photos and he writes and tells me it's still sealed... Should I risk it? He's selling it for $75 USD 🤔

Now my problem is if it arrives and it isn't an OG, do you think it would be ok if I asked for my money back or partial refund? What if the seller disappears?

My finger is itching lol

Hey guys, so uh... I MIGHT have zeroed in a OG copy of Amnesiac. Seller is new, says its from a private collection. So I asked for some photos and he writes and tells me it's still sealed... Should I risk it? He's selling it for $75 USD 🤔

Now my problem is if it arrives and it isn't an OG, do you think it would be ok if I asked for my money back or partial refund? What if the seller disappears?

My finger is itching lol
Have him send you pictures of upc code as well as back cover , it should say made in eu and printed in eu
Is it off of cogs ?

Have him send you pictures of upc code as well as back cover , it should say made in eu and printed in eu
Is it off of cogs ?

Yep, got sent two photos.
image1.jpegimage0.jpeg

I see the parlaphone logo but don't seem to recognize anything else.

Whilst it’s not my next favourite, the bends might be a good place to go next. It’s their most accessible album and would give you a chance to see how they developed from it to ok and then on. Also it’s still awesome and is pretty much all bangers!
Any good pressings, or one specific one I should look at?

Back