Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Guys... Please stop... I can't make those type of purchases right now 🤣

The big win for me with my copy is it was basically mint on the media. The person I got it from claimed they bought this just at the time they made the switch to committing to CD purchases and then never played it and just stored their record collection as a collector's piece. From what I've received it sure looks like that.

I haven't compared it to the recent XL (Europe) pressing but I've read the mastering is different on that and pretty decent as well. I own the Kid A from XL and I think it sounds great as well.

You could if you wanted too:)
theres always fat to be trimmed if you look closely enough ;$

Whatchu talking about? 👀

Thats one of the reasons I'm playing through my collection. Will be selling and PIFing a lot of stuff once I finish.

The big win for me with my copy is it was basically mint on the media. The person I got it from claimed they bought this just at the time they made the switch to committing to CD purchases and then never played it and just stored their record collection as a collector's piece. From what I've received it sure looks like that.

I haven't compared it to the recent XL (Europe) pressing but I've read the mastering is different on that and pretty decent as well. I own the Kid A from XL and I think it sounds great as well.

I've got the XL reissued too and think they sound great, but I always see you guys going on about the OG's and... You know... I want thing too.

Whatchu talking about? 👀

Thats one of the reasons I'm playing through my collection. Will be selling and PIFing a lot of stuff once I finish.

I've got the XL reissued too and think they sound great, but I always see you guys going on about the OG's and... You know... I want thing too.

I think I'm going to get amnesiac OG and then call it a day. Don't think I'd ever be able to afford an ok computer or kid a.

Well wtf... I have this

Now I guess I need the other one...what’s the difference really besides lpkida1

Nothing. Yours is the mainland Europe press of it. It’s the same release by the same label with the same runout groove info. It’s likely the catalogue number is the only difference.

Any other things you are dreaming about getting @Joe Mac that I might have to get too?

Hahaha! I’ll show you my bloc party singles when they arrive, one of them is a pretty special one that I’m happy to have 😉

The OG UK Parlophone Amnesiac is supposedly stellar, one of the best Radiohead masters.

Hahaha! I’ll show you my bloc party singles when they arrive, one of them is a pretty special one that I’m happy to have 😉

The OG UK Parlophone Amnesiac is supposedly stellar, one of the best Radiohead masters.
This one ?

Back