Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Anyone who owns an OG Bends...is it worth what they go for? I'm speaking about sound - is it any better than the newest XL remasters?

I have no clue...I’m guessing yes just cuz it’s parlophone....that being said, I’m glad I have my OG ;)

I’ve not heard an XL copy of The Bends but it is the only Parlophone pressing of theirs that I currently own (it’s not an OG though) and the only better pressings of theirs that I own are the 45s of In Rainbows and The King of Limbs

Never buy a US XL pressing, they were all rumoured to have been done at Rainbo and they have a horrendous reputation. The European ones, whilst not as good as the Parlophone ones, were done at Optimal and have a much better reputation.
Yeah. It seems to be a Moon Shaped Pool Situation. All US pressings are garbage and European ones are mixed.

So I did the thing.

Just need to do a careful check of the pictures against what's listed on discogs and then give the guy my money.

Anything to look out for in terms of identifiers?
I have this version

this has the 0% on inside cover...there seems to be another 1st press with the pixelated 0%on bottom left of the inside sleeve...just make sure matrix ends with 1

I have this version

this has the 0% on inside cover...there seems to be another 1st press with the pixelated 0%on bottom left of the inside sleeve...just make sure matrix ends with 1

Ok the one I picked up appears to be a "true" first press.. without this pixelated 0%...

Ok the one I picked up appears to be a "true" first press.. without this pixelated 0%...

Yeah when I bought mine..this was the first press it said...it must’ve changed on cogs...regardless they are both same vinyl pressings

Back