Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Zero times... 😩😢😭

Several times I have been on ticketmaster trying to buy tickets only to have it sell out immediately or have my card suddenly locked for suspicious activity. I think I'm cursed.

This article may be of interest to some of yall. It seems like they dont wanna come right out and say theyre doing something for the 20th anniversary of Kid A but at the same time it seems like they're clearly planning *something*

Waiting for my copy to arrive until I give it a full listen :)

This. I've listened to the songs released until now(before the complete album released), my favorite tune might be Brasil.

I got my copy yesterday. I actually really liked it. Especially "Banksters". "Olympik" reminded me of Achtung Baby which to me is a very good thing.

Already got your copy? Mine is on the way, ordered a zip up hoodie bundle and looking forward for those prints!

Let me know your feedback on the pressings you've ordered. Trying to decide which one to get. I have to say it's fairly decent and has a slight radiohead feel to it in terms of the compositions.

This. I've listened to the songs released until now(before the complete album released), my favorite tune might be Brasil.

Already got your copy? Mine is on the way, ordered a zip up hoodie bundle and looking forward for those prints!
I ordered the indie orange from Bull Moose. It shipped on Monday and I got it yesterday.

Back