Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I was so jealous of anyone who went to the tent gigs in support of Kid A, my parents weren’t having it, I think I had an exam or an essay due in that month 😂. The joys of being 17, still being at school and still living at home lol!
I saw them outside Paris - it was fab. The advantages of being 21! Looking forward to this.

I saw them at Glastonbury on that tour (and in 1997 - which still might be my favourite performance ever). Ach, I miss gigs...

Snap! I was at Glastonbury 2003 too! Not 1997 though, I was only 14! That was a great gig! Saw them in Manchester later in the year on that tour as well!

How many times have you all seen them live btw? I’m at 9

3 times alone in 2008 for in rainbows tour😂
Amazing! Wish I had been able to catch that tour. Had a baby and bought our first house in 2007, so concerts were few and far between in those days...

I've only seen them twice - DC in 2012 and Pittsburgh in 2018. Also saw Thom solo in '18.

EDIT - oh yeah... I was supposed to be seeing Thom again TONIGHT!!! Had already put it out of my mind, apparently. :( Stupid virus...

Amazing! Wish I had been able to catch that tour. Had a baby and bought our first house in 2007, so concerts were few and far between in those days...

I've only seen them twice - DC in 2012 and Pittsburgh in 2018. Also saw Thom solo in '18.

EDIT - oh yeah... I was supposed to be seeing Thom again TONIGHT!!! Had already put it out of my mind, apparently. :( Stupid virus...
I saw that DC show ...damn indoor show 🤬
Made me appreciate Tkol more though :)

I saw them 3 times in 2008 cuz one was my bday show in May, one was Lolla, then 2 days later saw them in Cleveland for a gift to my groomsmen:)

Back