Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Blue crying Minotaur too;)...I like the green trees one too

I'm. So. Happy. For. You.

mostly jealous though. :ROFLMAO:

The green trees are awesome, I also like the one with the skeleton praying, I think it was from around the OK computer era. Also the black drawings that look like etches on the wall look pretty good too.

The special edition of Donwood's "There Will Be No Quiet", limited to 250 orange copies, is on sale right now with the code "HAPPY HOLIDAYS". It brings it under $135 USD shipped(from $200 USD).

Couldn't resist and grabbed one. Oh well Christmas present for me I suppose!

The special edition of Donwood's "There Will Be No Quiet", limited to 250 orange copies, is on sale right now with the code "HAPPY HOLIDAYS". It brings it under $135 USD shipped(from $200 USD).

Couldn't resist and grabbed one. Oh well Christmas present for me I suppose!

Why must you tempt me with this

Why must you tempt me with this

Always on the lookout for you guys💜

I debated with myself for about 20 minutes before jumping 😂 but I knew I couldn't pass it up.

Also, has anyone heard Ed's new single? This thing is beautiful and Colin's bassline is just magnificent.

For someone who is a complete newbie and only know that one song we won’t speak of, what’s a good place to start? I maybe have asked this already, but I am having a complete brain fart LOL

For someone who is a complete newbie and only know that one song we won’t speak of, what’s a good place to start? I maybe have asked this already, but I am having a complete brain fart LOL
Ok computer, in rainbows, the bends, kid a

In order, play though to get evolution of their sound
The bends
Ok
Kid a
In rainbows

I would recommend starting with:

In Rainbows
OK Computer
the bends
Kid A
the King of limbs
Pablo Honey(for some old Brit-pop)

Then the more experimental albums:
Hail to the Thief
A Moon Shaped Pool
Amnesiac(this is my personal favorite)

Yeah so my “discovery list” would be

The Bends
OK Computer
In Rainbows
Hail To The Thief
Kid A
A Moon Shaped Pool
Amnesiac
The other two not so good ones

My favourite list would be

Ok Computer
In Rainbows
Kid A
The Bends
A Moon Shaped Pool
Hail To The Thief
Amnesiac
The two not so good ones

The further you dive down the rabbit hole the more you realise that Creep is an ok song but seriously tier C or D Radiohead. I prefer every song on The Bends and most of the B-Sides from that era to it. It’s frightening how quickly they developed between their first two albums!

Last edited:
Back