Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Yes!!!! I’m sure you were worried sick those 2 months 😂

You have no idea! It got caught up somewhere along the way and the seller filed a complaint with the spanish post which resulted in me getting a letter from the USPS asking if I had ever received the package. Eventually it was returned to the seller who shipped it again with no issues. I really didn't think I'd ever get it.

You have no idea! It got caught up somewhere along the way and the seller filed a complaint with the spanish post which resulted in me getting a letter from the USPS asking if I had ever received the package. Eventually it was returned to the seller who shipped it again with no issues. I really didn't think I'd ever get it.
I would have been worried sick

Crabbers' post above makes me wonder - what do you guys think the likelihood is of a second Atoms for Peace record?
I can’t confirm but I swear I heard that album number 2 is in the works...

Even if not it’s not in the pipeline at the moment, Flea and Thom are buddies so I would be shocked if they didn’t do another one.

I'm listening to Hail to the Thief for the first time in a while and it's more relevant and terrifying for me now than it has ever been.

"Maybe you'll be President, but know right from wrong."
"You don't really want a monster taking over."
"I will eat you alive; there'll be no more lies."
The entirety of "The Gloaming", holy shit
"I will lay me down in a bunker underground; I won't let this happen to my children."

i don’t know if any of you know of, or have listened to, Thom’s appearance on desert island discs. It was excellent, he was really open and unguarded, one of the most human performances of his, i highly recommend it,

if that’s geoblocked bbc usually release this internationally as a podcast that you can link to in the podcast app of your choice,

So Stanley Donwood has a store with very expensive prints. He has prints up every now and then and I always pass on them and they end up selling out. One day I hope to buy something from him and hang it up.

Oof, I would love a crying minotaur. Its 199 pounds with shipping....

EDIT: Correction 214 pounds with shipping... :sadgif:

Maybe one day...

So Stanley Donwood has a store with very expensive prints. He has prints up every now and then and I always pass on them and they end up selling out. One day I hope to buy something from him and hang it up.

Well...I do have money saved in PayPal...should I or shouldn’t I though?.....decisions decisions

Back