Hip Hop

Very good question. I have read varying opinions about the site. For $40 I went ahead and used PayPall so if by chance there are any issues it probably could be taken care of

As for quality or being a boot? Again….not sure.

It was promoted on a collectors instagram that seems to be legit.
Aight, thank you! I think I will try it too.

Gangrene prices are up

Gangrene prices are up
What anyone’s experience with trying to get one of the albums but also merch? Not a good idea in fear of missing out on the album?

What anyone’s experience with trying to get one of the albums but also merch? Not a good idea in fear of missing out on the album?
If you’re going for any of the obi’s I would buy them separately from the merch.

Reactions: DK3
God I love dirty needles so much. Conway verse is too good.

Son of a bitch I'm gonna have to give in on this. My speaker setup is very bad though so gonna have to invest soon
You can honestly get a solid enough sub for 100-150 and that relieves so much pressure on your primary speakers that it can make everything sound much better, not just enhance your low-end. When the primary speakers can focus on mids and highs and outsource the lows to the sub, they are likely to sound much clearer overall.

And yah, dirty needles is the best!
"Fuck you ninjas chasing if it ain't a bag, waivin mags, 20 ninjas with me wearing Haitian flags" - Benny
"Don't get it confused bitch, I'll put you on the news quick then use yours news clip for a new skit" -Conway

I’d been waiting on this cover art

restocks

Dooood. For how much $$$ the OG VMP edition was going for, I am fearful of looking at reseller prices on this edition.

Edit - goddamnit, I looked. 🤦‍♂️

Back