Hip Hop

When my ex texted me that a record showed up, I thought Deathfame had FINALLY arrived. But no. Peggy’s LP! showed up without warning. I’ve sent Mello Music Group at least 4 emails over the past 6 months trying to update my address and they haven’t responded to one. I can see on Instagram I’m not the only person still waiting and getting silence in return. MMG really dropped the ball on this one. Just one email updating the delay would have been all I needed. Anyway, excited to spin the Jpegmafia!

IMG_0815.jpeg

Is anybody still waiting on their copy of 10 by WSG? I ordered the 50/50 variant but haven’t gotten a shipping notice yet
It usually takes them about a month to get all their records shipped out from my past experiences with them. I got the galaxy version and I think that was the first color out the door. Although I had to have them ship me a Disk 1 since I got 2 Disk 2's, which they have already shipped out for me. Hopefully you all get your notice in the next few days.

It usually takes them about a month to get all their records shipped out from my past experiences with them. I got the galaxy version and I think that was the first color out the door. Although I had to have them ship me a Disk 1 since I got 2 Disk 2's, which they have already shipped out for me. Hopefully you all get your notice in the next few days.
I think I've been spoiled because my last couple Daupe orders shipped almost immediately after they announced haha, was only curious because I'll be heading out of town for a week soon, so just don't want to risk not being home and having it sit outside. Could always have my next door neighbor snag it, but would definitely prefer to just snag it myself. Thanks for the info, and I'm glad you were able to get your disk 1!

Back