Hip Hop

I would agree with this statement. Maybe they have some cutting room floor songs they can put as exclusive additions to a deluxe version of the vinyl. That's just wishful thinking on that. I can't get enough of Trust Issues.
Hell yeah. Trust issues is so clean. I’ve put flashback and shapeshifter on probably just as many times though. Going to see him next week in LA. Hoping to get some vinyls signed. I’ve got Bo jackson,Price of Tea,and Alcs Samdwich all signed by Alc so if I could have Bo Jack sign those,I’d be hyped.

Fatboy Sharif Backwoodz album up.

Is this old news and I just missed it? Curren$y’s The Stoned Immaculate about to get a repress:

Is this old news and I just missed it? Curren$y’s The Stoned Immaculate about to get a repress:

It's been popping in and out of stores. It was out of stock here and GoD so I preordered from a local (Dusty Groove). Literally so excited this is being repressed. One of my saddest holes in my Curren$y collection.

Edit: here's the GoD link that's a lil cheaper (I didn't check shipping) : The Stoned Immaculate (Colored LP)

Back