Hip Hop

giphy.gif

I personally don’t think any of the people I mentioned above are trash, I think the idea of trashing an artist because they don’t make the music you like anymore in general is weak and overdone. It’s not for you anymore and that it, doesn’t make it bad. The longer people are in the game the more people feel they have the right to gatekeep and it’s dumb as hell.

I personally don’t think any of the people I mentioned above are trash, I think the idea of trashing people because they don’t make the music you like anymore in general is trash. The longer people are in the game the more people feel they have the right to gatekeep and it’s dumb as hell.

I dont trash eminem fans.
I just stay far away from trailer parks and avoid contact with them

jkz

Im surprised the neighbour NAS fan didnt talk more about the nas news lately.

Lost tapes + enough content for several more.

You must be happy af man.

I personally don’t think any of the people I mentioned above are trash, I think the idea of trashing an artist because they don’t make the music you like anymore in general is weak and overdone. It’s not for you anymore and that it, doesn’t make it bad. The longer people are in the game the more people feel they have the right to gatekeep and it’s dumb as hell.
I don't think it has anything to do with gatekeeping. The longer artists make music, most of them go downhill. Definitely true for Nas and Eminem. But, don't pretend that Eminem hasn't always been more love him or hate him for many reasons.

I don't think it has anything to do with gatekeeping. The longer artists make music, most of them go downhill. Definitely true for Nas and Eminem. But, don't pretend that Eminem has always been more love him or hate him for many reasons.

See I think Kanye’s music has went downhill. Some don’t. It’s all opinions. That doesn’t mean that the music is trash, it just means it isn’t for you. Things like it are said to make people feel better that they aren’t listening to “shit” stuff like others and they get to feel “superior/cool/hip”.

I get that we can think people fell off, I do as well, I just don’t think saying the stuff is trash does anything productive and leads to/is part of gatekeeping culture.

I don't enjoy most of Eminem's music but I wouldn't call his music trash, and I especially wouldn't consider him to be trash as a rapper. when he's at his best he's really great to listen to, his skills and abilities are off the charts... he just uses his superior talent to make music that is inferior in my opinion. but it's definitely not trash.

man I'm not sure if all the flow variety from Em mixes well with Con's slower and steadier flow in this. like it's two great tastes that might not go great together. gonna need to listen to this one a few more times.
First half of the track was filthy. Beat is spooky and Conway sounded right at home. Eminem did the thing that I think will make current Eminem fans happy. Hope it brings some attention to Conway he wouldn’t have otherwise been getting.

Mood 4 Eva with Bino n Jay Z is nuts. Tierra absolutely smashed her verse on My Power and that song is overall a banger. Kendrick's feature/song was so damn short. it was cool, but nothing special. I'm really excited for his next album just due to the fact he's been so non existent for a year
Cool. Yeah I was just thinking that about kendrick been really quiet

Back