Hip Hop

naw a no go for me with the shop app

I don’t want to set anything in stone, but assuming @dhodo got a copy, if come March(or whenever it ships) I do indeed end up with 2 non damaged and totally playable copies, then I’ll let you have dibs on the second copy for cost. I think you were the only one posting that wasn’t able to get one. Otherwise I can just draw straws or something.

I don’t want to set anything in stone, but assuming @dhodo got a copy, if come March(or whenever it ships) I do indeed end up with 2 non damaged and totally playable copies, then I’ll let you have dibs on the second copy for cost. I think you were the only one posting that wasn’t able to get one. Otherwise I can just draw straws or something.
@ITrustMyGuitar also said he missed out i believe he's located near you.after thinking about it this isn't truly a must have for me so it would probably mean more to somebody else who really wants it, thanks again for considering looking out for me tho.

@ITrustMyGuitar also said he missed out i believe he's located near you.after thinking about it this isn't truly a must have for me so it would probably mean more to somebody else who really wants it, thanks again for considering looking out for me tho.
This is amazing. As a big fan of Woods and Elucid I was really bummed. Very much appreciated! 🙏 And if you change your mind and end up wanting it, it’s all good.

And thank you @dirty hands

Last edited:
Fat Beats just dropped a batch of Sex Style LPs. 100 silver, 100 black. Been looking for this for a minute and I definitely didn’t want to spend $100+ on it from Threshold.

Fat Beats just dropped a batch of Sex Style LPs. 100 silver, 100 black. Been looking for this for a minute and I definitely didn’t want to spend $100+ on it from Threshold.

587A389A-E9DB-4B2E-82DB-851925E72F5B.jpeg
this made me lol

If. Hypothetically there is a mach hommy black Friday sale and I'm sleep and someone is up and sees no chills for 77.77 or less I will paypal you when I wake. If I'm up ill be active here hypothetically

Maybe in 8 minutes
Well, kinda hope not 😂

Don’t wanna do anything stupid. Wild to say because I’m am constantly doing something big time stupid.
So I just got an email from Zotanica that said this:

Congratulations, we have identified you as a serial Mach-Hommy investor. As a result, we are offering you exclusive items and discounts during this year's Autochthonous Peoples Day Weekend Extravaganza, which begins at 12:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25th 2022.

To access the special sale, you must sign in or create an account to verify your investor status. Since your email matches two or more orders on Zotanica (or) you have previously pre-ordered H.B.O. (Haitian Body Odor) vinyl, entrance is granted.

So, I guess there will be some sort of sale?

Back