Hip Hop

Iol I won’t be such a legend when they get cancelled. But really I just noticed someone else posting it on Discogs so they are the real hero.

If I remember correctly, VMP usually just shrugs its shoulders to members when shit like this happens, but the orders still go through. They aren't big on returning money they already have

If I remember correctly, VMP usually just shrugs its shoulders to members when shit like this happens, but the orders still go through. They aren't big on returning money they already have

Yeah that was what I was thinking. VMP isn't known for having their shit together. I actually went back and logged into my account that I had cancelled last week. I think it still sees me as a member until the end of the month so I ordered another copy at the member price hah. So I could be getting 2 in case anyone here misses out 🤷‍♀️

Leave it to VMP to not even mention it in the write up but there is a bonus track, although it is different from the bonus track on the original pressing. Appears to be this ELUCID loosie from the Save Yourself sessions:

Also, sold out already, God damn! Good for AH, love to see it.

Leave it to VMP to not even mention it in the write up but there is a bonus track, although it is different from the bonus track on the original pressing. Appears to be this ELUCID loosie from the Save Yourself sessions:

Also, sold out already, God damn! Good for AH, love to see it.

Did you get one?

Back