Hip Hop

Armani Caesar must be more popular then I thought.
Half a million listeners on spotify.
Beats DJ Muggs and a whole lot of artist.
That doesn't honestly surprise me at all. She's part of a fairly popular label with Gunn hyping up all of them on social media and people like Muggs, while having been around for a good long while, is working with relatively obscure artists in the genre.

I finally got around to listening to the new Gangster Gibbs album and, as always, this album cements the reason that I'm a big fan of Freddie. Some of the vignettes are a little early aughts and I could do without 'em, but overall the beats and flows outshine everything else.

Dark Hearted & Rabbit Vision are the standouts for me (if you take out the skits lol)

Real Live - The Turnaround: The Long Awaited Drama

Totally forgot about this eventhough i posted it. Grab that Javi Darko while you`re at it

Last edited:
Haven’t been this pumped for an album in a minute. I love the constant dropping of new music a lot of dudes do, but there’s something to be said for taking your time and crafting something great, which is what I hope we’re in for….

I haven’t been that into his albums after Control System, but he’s a great rapper and I always look forward to hearing new things from him.

Back