Hip Hop

I hate these guys.

Plus, the site acts like most of the shit is still in stock, then says it isn't at checkout

Did you get an email for this? The site said I should have received one and I haven’t and they don’t even really show you a receipt to screenshot. Terrible site.

Really digging the new Boldy, Muggs, and Gunn. Stove's verses on HWH10 were imo his best ever, although I felt like his verse on the Busta/Ghost/Rae track was tacked on unnecessarily. So sick Gunn got Ghost and Rae on a track but I wish he'd taken that as an opportunity to do a Hall and Nash meets Cuban Links joint

I got a confirmation email, yeah. I've had issues in the past, though. Wait until you get a condescending response from that clown.
Took two messages but I got my email receipt also. They were surprisingly cordial. Maybe there’s a new person handling their customer service.

Anyone but the main guy who fancies himself an artist with those mediocre covers. I'm glad they didn't let him fuck with the cover art this time.

Is that who did the cover for their Reasonable Drought release? I ended up buying the recent Fatbeats reissue only because I thought the Near Mint version I have was kinda ugly.

Back