Hip Hop

I got my shipping notification for P4H and was reviewing my PayPal activity and noticed that I did not see anything for HWH8 Side A which I know I ordered back in November. When I look on Bandcamp though, it shows the 12" Black record under my list of purchases. Has anyone had something similar happen? I am planning to reach out to Daupe to see if I am still getting it.

I got my shipping notification for P4H and was reviewing my PayPal activity and noticed that I did not see anything for HWH8 Side A which I know I ordered back in November. When I look on Bandcamp though, it shows the 12" Black record under my list of purchases. Has anyone had something similar happen? I am planning to reach out to Daupe to see if I am still getting it.

Maybe with all the lags during these drops some glitches happen. Daupe! informed me after some confusion that I didn’t get a copy of Side B even though it’s now in my collection with a picture of the “beer” vinyl under it. There is a charge to my bank account too that I am currently trying to resolve.

Maybe with all the lags during these drops some glitches happen. Daupe! informed me after some confusion that I didn’t get a copy of Side B even though it’s now in my collection with a picture of the “beer” vinyl under it. There is a charge to my bank account too that I am currently trying to resolve.

I confirmed that I was charged for the record from looking at my CC Transactions but yah I have no confirmation email from Bandcamp which is concerning and sounds like the same thing happened to you.

Do you have your card information saved on bandcamp and are you 100% sure you paid for HWH8 Side A with PayPal? At some point, either Daupe or Bandcamp started allowing people to check out via their saved information on bandcamp so you didn't have to use paypal. I didn't even realize it for the last few drops but I haven't actually been checking out via PayPal while purchasing from Daupe. Maybe you just made the purchase with your credit card and didn't use PayPal as a medium?

For reference, if you look at your list of purchases, it says at the bottom of your order Paid by: XXXX via XXXX. My Pray 4 Haiti was purchased via PayPal but my HWH8SA was purchased via saved credit card, and it says Visa instead of providing a PayPal id

Last edited:
Do you have your card information saved on bandcamp and are you 100% sure you paid for HWH8 Side A with PayPal? At some point, either Daupe or Bandcamp started allowing people to check out via their saved information on bandcamp so you didn't have to use paypal. I didn't even realize it for the last few drops but I haven't actually been checking out via PayPal while purchasing from Daupe. Maybe you just made the purchase with your credit card and didn't use PayPal as a medium?

For reference, if you look at your list of purchases, it says at the bottom of your order Paid by: XXXX via XXXX. My Pray 4 Haiti was purchased via PayPal but my HWH8SA was purchased via saved credit card, and it says Visa instead of providing a PayPal id
I was going to reply with this exact response. the last couple of Daupe drops defaulted to my Credit Card when I feel like they used to not accept cards, so you will probably want to check your card activity and not just PayPal

Did anybody else buy the 180g Pray for Haiti and have you gotten a shipping notice? I'm trying to not get too worried yet 😬

Back