Hip Hop

So I contacted Daupe! after seeing the charge from them and no other confirmation. They are saying they have no order from me. So now I’m back on the missing out boat, and have a charge for the album.

So now again, I need a copy of Side B 😔🙄
There's a bunch of pppl that got multiple on the mach cord. I'll see if any aren't asshole flippers for ya

There's a bunch of pppl that got multiple on the mach cord. I'll see if any aren't asshole flippers for ya

60436584.jpg

So apparently I missed this email last week, but I got a notice from bandcamp that Daupe shipped out my marble P4H on 2/8. No tracking number, so just gotta wait for it.

So apparently I missed this email last week, but I got a notice from bandcamp that Daupe shipped out my marble P4H on 2/8. No tracking number, so just gotta wait for it.
P4H has had its entries populated on Discogs and the Marble variant actually has pics of the record up. With the colors that they chose I'm really intrigued to see how different mine look to what's been posted there. I emailed them the day of shipping asking for a tracking number but haven't heard back yet, FYI.

Back