Hip Hop

For those state side that have received records from Daupe in the past, what's the usual shipping arrival time for them? Obviously they are going to go through customs and then whatever postal system we are all located near, but after seeing how fast DeRapwinkel records get here is it reasonable to expect something similar from Daupe?

For those state side that have received records from Daupe in the past, what's the usual shipping arrival time for them? Obviously they are going to go through customs and then whatever postal system we are all located near, but after seeing how fast DeRapwinkel records get here is it reasonable to expect something similar from Daupe?

DRW has way faster shipping times than Daupe. They also provide tracking, something Daupe doesn’t do (unless you order and obi or jap tape or email and request it). It could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

DRW has way faster shipping times than Daupe. They also provide tracking, something Daupe doesn’t do (unless you order and obi or jap tape or email and request it). It could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
Thanks! I emailed them for a shipping number. I was wondering if they were going to update my order and provide it, but apparently not. Good to know.

Will do! I'm looking forward to the whole thing, but definitely want to see Action now that's he's lost so much weight. He was always fun on stage, so I figure he's only going to be better.
yeah, he's super fun live but I've seen him before, so I'm looking forward more to Earl and Boldy. but like you said the whole thing should be great

Nice, can get that original POTIC scarf now haha. I don't know why I like them so much but the print quality on these is fire and they're super silky. I keep the ALC ones I have with my Flatbush Zombies, Childish Gambino, and other various festival merch bandanas. Hope he redrops the This Thing of Ours scarves when the sequel to that album drops.

Back