Hip Hop

Just got my 3001 Laced Odyssey vinyl in the mail and the outer jacket was cracked, the corners bent, and you can see the LPs have ripped through the inner sleeves they were placed in. Hopefully your copies arrive in better shape than mine!
Damn, didnt you have bad luck with something else recently ? ALC ?

Damn, didnt you have bad luck with something else recently ? ALC ?
Yeah haha, both of my ALC orders were pretty badly dished, but was able to get replacements for those no problem and they came perfect. I just got an email back from FBZ and they said "We won’t know if we have any remaining until all two batches have shipped. No replacement/refund at this point. But we’ll keep you in mind to reship one." Maybe this is a sign I just need to stop buying records for awhile lol

1644510925866.png1644510990428.png1644511009707.png

awesome... let me know how it goes, I have tickets for the NYC show next week!
The show was great outside of one thing, but that's a matter of perspective (concerning Earl). The show had no openers. Just the DJ's and the artists on stage. Boldy killed it. He had about a 35 minute set. Alchemist sped up the songs just a tiny bit to keep things at a better pace for a hype show and Boldy just went from song to song the entire time spanning multiple albums. Earl had by far the longest set, and perhaps it was a bit too long. He performed second for about an hour and 10 minutes and he was relentless. Just song after song after song non stop with only 2 short breaks. I've never seen him live and am fairly unfamiliar with his entire catalog, but I got a full baptism into his music. He was great, but the set just kept going and I felt 25 minutes less would have been perfect. Action was exactly what I expected. He had SO much more energy than in the past and he just played what the crowd wanted for about 35 minutes and we left satisfied. I had a blast and can't say that those set times are the same at every stop, but that's the rundown of the show.

The show was great outside of one thing, but that's a matter of perspective (concerning Earl). The show had no openers. Just the DJ's and the artists on stage. Boldy killed it. He had about a 35 minute set. Alchemist sped up the songs just a tiny bit to keep things at a better pace for a hype show and Boldy just went from song to song the entire time spanning multiple albums. Earl had by far the longest set, and perhaps it was a bit too long. He performed second for about an hour and 10 minutes and he was relentless. Just song after song after song non stop with only 2 short breaks. I've never seen him live and am fairly unfamiliar with his entire catalog, but I got a full baptism into his music. He was great, but the set just kept going and I felt 25 minutes less would have been perfect. Action was exactly what I expected. He had SO much more energy than in the past and he just played what the crowd wanted for about 35 minutes and we left satisfied. I had a blast and can't say that those set times are the same at every stop, but that's the rundown of the show.
did anybody do any songs together, like Body and Earl? any surprise guests? I'm hoping, if not expecting, some fun guests at the NYC show

did anybody do any songs together, like Body and Earl? any surprise guests? I'm hoping, if not expecting, some fun guests at the NYC show
Alchemist came out to be Action's hype man for one song, but that was it. No collabos at all. Derringer was Action's DJ. It was a show of just music with no frills. I could see the NY show having people drop in perhaps since so many are out of there, but at the Denver stop it was just 6 people doing their thing.

Alchemist came out to be Action's hype man for one song, but that was it. No collabos at all. Derringer was Action's DJ. It was a show of just music with no frills. I could see the NY show having people drop in perhaps since so many are out of there, but at the Denver stop it was just 6 people doing their thing.
yeah, I'm hoping that NYC will get some special guests.. honestly, it happens so much here that it's really almost to be expected. but even if not, seeing Boldy, Earl, and Bronson will be more than enough!

This just got restocked. Been kicking myself for not snagging this sooner so I'm so glad it's available again.

This just got restocked. Been kicking myself for not snagging this sooner so I'm so glad it's available again.
nice , i grabbed a yellow reissue a few years back on hhv.

ALC merch is live by the way if anyone cares

Back