Hip Hop

Surprised that you feel this way because there are tons of people who love Kendrick who hate or at least hate that he did at least one of those 3 albums. They're all really different styles.

Maybe I am just crazy?
BasicFickleHorsechestnutleafminer-small.gif

But yeah I always feel im listening to kendrick on ANY kendrick release.

Many artists doesn't like to interact too much with their fans because they don't want to hear too much from them about their music. I am on @phramenma side, the artist can and must change during his carrer and even more in hip-hop musc imo. I can't trust any MC who keeps rhyming that he is in the hood, dealing drugs and killing other drug dealers (I know, clichés) when he is selling millions of records and his life clearly changed since. Most of the rappers I like are now +50 yo, they talk about other problems but mostly problems they see, not problems they have.

Many artists doesn't like to interact too much with their fans because they don't want to hear too much from them about their music. I am on @phramenma side, the artist can and must change during his carrer and even more in hip-hop musc imo. I can't trust any MC who keeps rhyming that he is in the hood, dealing drugs and killing other drug dealers (I know, clichés) when he is selling millions of records and his life clearly changed since. Most of the rappers I like are now +50 yo, they talk about other problems but mostly problems they see, not problems they have.

Wasnt really talking about the topics more the style. But yeah I get what you saying.

After my first listen I cant tell if I really like Igor, or if I hate it.
I've gone over and back on this and after around 3 listens I've settled on I really like it. Would not shock me if that changes at all. It almost feels like an albums of really good interludes or something. Injury Reserve got that "album of the day so far" title at the moment anyway

Ok all in all, I never thought I'd jam to a breakup album so hard! I know it won't have as much replay value, as it requires listening all the way through, but nonetheless I really appreciate the storyline. THIS IS HIS CHANNEL ORANGE. Literally the exact storyline. Guy hooking up with guy that has girlfriend. Guy wants that guy to breakup with girlfriend. He doesn't. Then the aftermath ensues. loved the Carti and Kanye features. I really love the breakup part at the end of Puppets into What's Good. Gone, Gone/ Thank You is kind of the glue that brings it together. Kind of underwhelming last track like Flower Boy, but at least he has words in this one lmfao.

OK! Time to listen to this DJ Khaled album!

Last edited:
Anyone listen to the DJ Khaled yet?? He took me for a real loop going from Holy Mountain track 1 to Wish Wish with Cardi and 21 track 2 lol....It's like listening to that Club on Saturday Night, Church on Sunday morning meme in real life

Anyone listen to the DJ Khaled yet?? He took me for a real loop going from Holy Mountain track 1 to Wish Wish with Cardi and 21 track 2 lol....It's like listening to that Club on Saturday Night, Church on Sunday morning meme in real life
I've only listened to the Nipsey x John Legend song. Man hearing what he's rapping knowing he's gone and then having John Legend vocals is a little too much for me while working lol

Really? I dig the climax ending of the last track.

I'm going to listen after work with a nice cigar full of some good good and see how I like it. I'm sure I will appreciate with a better listen. First was otw to work, second listen was through my desk speakers at work. I'll do it proper later then validate my feels with Shawn Cee's first reaction lol

Back